Nowadays Twitter is common to every person. To share their feelings with followers. Starting a Twitter account is becoming more trendy in professional environments. With a Twitter account, you will introduce your image to a larger audience, either as a professional or as a company, while at the same time improving your visibility. Below in this article, we provide the steps for To create a Twitter Account on Your Mobile.
Create a Twitter Account
step by step so you can see how easy it is to create a Twitter account in a moment.
Step 1: Sign up on Twitter
- Enter Twitter.com and click the Sign Up option.
- You need to fill out the information that the social network asks of you in five steps
- Your name, phone or email and password.
- When Twitter asks for your name it is not your name, it is the nickname you want to use on your Twitter account.
- After adding your data and selecting your options, Twitter will send you a code so you can check whether you have entered the correct email account or phone number.
- The final step is to create your password. Make sure you remember it and that it is 6 characters or more.
Step 2 – Your new Twitter account
Twitter will ask you to add a profile picture, write a bio, and follow people. These are the most important steps, like the picture you are going to send to others using your Twitter account.
Find followers On Twitter
Before completing the process of creating your Twitter account, you will be asked to follow the minimum number of people. Fortunately, there are millions of people who have a Twitter account, so finding someone to follow is not very difficult. From a business point of view, we advise you to follow users who may or may not add value to your company.
For example, you can select followers of a specific category or group, so it will be easier for you to follow users and experts related to your activity. Science and technology, TV and movies, politics and government, sports, music or entertainment are the groups you are interested in.
Twitter Profile Photo
Adding a profile picture is not mandatory, however, it is highly recommended if you want to make a good impression on your business or company. Neglecting to include a photo in your account profile does not show transparency or credibility, and it is very difficult to reach your customers or followers.
Your Twitter biography is also very important and you should concentrate on this. You want to boost your business, emphasize the value that your business can add or what makes it different from others. A URL (website, blog, LinkedIn profile, about me) so that your potential audience can easily access your information or that of your company.
After completing all the previous steps to create your Twitter account, you can easily access the recently created profile and log in whenever you want. As we explained earlier, in order to use Twitter, you need to have followers and follow the professionals you are really interested in. Twitter can sync your Twitter account with your email accounts or your accounts on other social networks.
- How to Create A Twitter Account
- Facebook Messenger Will Merge With WhatsApp
- Main Advantages And Disadvantages of Social Media
- Benefits of Social Media for Your Business
- New Features In Whatsapp