If you always created a new Twitter account for every six months. However, their reasons may be very different. It can be a client, personal use or a project test. If you face a fairly unique problem, it is the fact that Twitter would not create a new account after the first one without first checking the phone number. Below in this article how to create a Twitter account without phone verification, here we will guide you.
Create A Twitter Account Without Phone Verification
It is possible to create a Twitter account without having the phone verification. All you have to do is provide an email address. You may need to create a new one and make sure you don’t forget your password. When you start the process, you will receive a notification asking you to confirm the creation of the email so that the account is created. However, you should remember the email that will be used for future account reviews.
In addition, the email you use is the correspondence channel with Twitter, and you need to select the types of notifications that require an email address.
What’re Twitter’s Recent Strict Verification Processes
Spam accounts and malicious automation with some challenges lately. They also verified the concerted efforts to do so. The company announced that it could use its machine learning tools to identify accounts that were automated and relied on outside help. It is reported that about 10 million automated or spam accounts were identified.
Twitter is trying to limit the amount of spam accepted accounts. The moment the computer finds such an account, Twitter will immediately remove it from the number of engagements and followers, while imposing a ban and restricting followers until verification of some kind has been accomplished.
In addition, Twitter is primarily trying to make spam accounts more difficult. As mentioned earlier, users now need an email or phone number to verify their accounts.
In the case where an account shows activity with harmful properties, For example, if you want a large number of tweets that use a specific hashtag with no response, Twitter should conduct such account checks.
Create A Twitter Account On Desktop
If you want to set up a Twitter account on your desktop, you must follow the steps below
- Access Twitter.com and download the application. You then need to register to get a Twitter account. Please note that the assumed full name automatically becomes your display name. Unlike Facebook, however, you can change the name to appear as many times as you want. This means that you can remain anonymous if you wish.
- Enter your cell phone number as this is a form of authentication that will help you if you lose access to your account. However, it is advisable to use a phone that you can access as the next step depends on it.
- The next step is to select a password and make sure it’s secure. You certainly do not want anyone gaining access to your account and the reputation you have earned through such an endeavor. Next, you need to select your interests.
- This will help guide Twitter to the next level, in which Twitter offers suggestions about the people you should follow. However, there is now a provision to skip this process by selecting the Skip icon.
- Next, you go to the privacy settings and choose the username you want, because this is the username that people use to identify you. Play with your imagination by choosing what you like but not taken and remembered by others.
- For the sixth step, you have to choose the avatar. You have the freedom to create what you want your avatar to be. You can edit your title photo from here. However, it is advisable to review them in order not to violate Twitter’s rules regarding avatar images.
- The seventh and final step is to edit your biography. I can indicate where you work and where you live. You can also choose to add your website if you have one.